Friday, February 18, 2011

"Rolling Along"



"Rolling Along"// Original Oil Painting on  Archival Canvas panel/ 6"X8"
CLICK to PURCHASE
FRUIT WEEK?
      I guess I should have called this "Fruit Week" as I'm breaking out the fruit for still life paintings.This one was with a limited palette. The apples kept rolling away from the vase, thus the title. But also, that's what I am doing is rolling along with this huge project of daily painting and blogging. It's really helping to paint each day. I am getting more fluid with the brush strokes--and it's becoming less intimidating. I still have days where I scrape and start over again--but they are fewer and further between.  I have to muster up courage daily.
Enjoy,  Eileen McCoy- Kansas City Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.