Sunday, April 10, 2011

"First Holy Communion, Portrait"




 
 Commissioned Art Work
"First Holy Communion, Portrait"

I received this wonderful email from a client who had commissioned a portrait of her daughter 2 years ago. She had an old photo of her daughter's first communion, but was dissatisfied with the setting and formality. She was kind enough to send me a photo of it, framed. Here is what she wrote:

"(Eileen McCoy)... (painted) this portrait of my daughter from a photo.  So Lovely!! ... 
(I) saw (Eileen) on KC etsy and decided it was time.  
It hangs in my hearth room and I look at it every day--a wonderful keepsake.
Thank you, Jeanine

     SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:     
PAINTING BLOG: WWW.EILEENMCCOY.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.