Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"MALL CALL, Breckenridge, Colorado"


 "Mall Call, Breckenridge, Colorado"/ oil on canvas 6"X8"/original oil painting
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
This painting was done from a photo I had taken in Breckenridge, Colorado during my painting trip there in recent years. The young gal was engrossed in a cell phone conversation, oblivious to her surroundings. I was caught up in the triangle shapes and beautiful colors surrounding her glowing blue shirt. Everyone has a story and I wondered how she and her flip flops happen to land here in this beautiful Colorado weather.

These little "slice of life" scenes have always been part of my painting repertoire and I enjoy revisiting them from time to time.

      SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:           
PAINTING BLOG: WWW.EILEENMCCOY.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.