Friday, July 1, 2011

"MY FRIEND'S TEAL VANS"


 "MY FRIEND'S TEAL VANS"/ oil on canvas 6"X8"/original oil painting


To my dedicated followers: I'll continue with my dedicated posts. We've had a brief interlude as our German exchange son prepared to leave and subsequently departed. We will miss him so. Then, we were blessed with a visit from his parents who came all the way from Germany to pick him up. We now have some "wunderbar" dear friends in Germany. How blessed we are.

One of my son's friends came by to bid Matthias farewell and there sat these beautiful teal "Vans" shoes, beckoning me to paint them. He graciously loaned me his new shoes to paint from for a day.  This colorful pair seemed a great way to start the sunny, festive month of July.

      SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:          
PAINTING BLOG: WWW.EILEENMCCOY.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.