Friday, October 14, 2011

"Every Good Gift"


Painting #118/ "Every Good Gift"/ 8"X8" contemporary oil painting
  

   Part of the joy of painting, is really studying nature. As is before my eyes, the green pears from yesterday, turned into these yellow pears today. Nevertheless, they were suitable for a fine still life painting and it was fun to witness the transformation.

I've been using a new painting surface that I really enjoy. It enables me to apply my paint thicker and to drag some dry brush effects over the textured surface.

 Enjoy, Eileen  
 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17     
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.