Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Fruit Jamboree"


  Daily Painting #122/"Fruit Jamboree"/Original oil painting on panel 8"X8"
SOLD

   Well, I finally got "fed-up" as my still life paintings involving apples had more "still" and less "life".  My approach here was to paint it as if I were painting an underpainting. The value range was limited; the colors planned & mixed; consequently, I didn't over think it.   Can you tell that I had a festive time? 

Also, in addition to my one woman show in Liberty's City Hall, I have 5 pieces on display at the Prairie Village Municipal Building in Prairie Village, Kansas. This group exhibit by the Greater Kansas City Art Association opens on Friday, November 11, 2011.

  Enjoy, Eileen      
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

2 comments:

  1. LOTS of colorful life. This reminds me a bit of Elizabeth Blaylock's work. Check her out if you are not already familiar.
    Good luck and congrats on the showings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is full of joy and movement. Wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.