Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"DRAWING OF THE WEEK"


  Drawing of the Week/"Kelly Jones, KCTV 5 News Anchor"/Custom Caricature Drawing
  Click to Order A Custom Drawing

After the TV interview aired on Wednesday, Kelly Jones hosted a live remote from our hometown, Liberty, Missouri. They keep courageous hours.  I drew caricatures live at 4:30 am and stayed until 8:30 am. Whew! It was amazing to watch this award-winning news people in action. Thanks to Kelly and her team!

CARICATURE OF LIBERTY NORTH CHEERLEADERS
You've gotta have the pep of a cheerleader to muster up enthusiasm at 4:30 am!


    Enjoy, Eileen      
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

2 comments:

  1. Love your drawings Eileen and your paintings have such great light and colour!

    Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Eileen,
    I sure hope you have those hands insured...your talents are amazing and so true to form. I showed my kids my caricature and they said...mommy that's you!! Even more beautiful than your art is your personality.Thanks for letting a "non artist" like me in your world.
    ~Kelly Jones

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.