Friday, November 25, 2011

"Golden Aspen View, Oak Creek, Colorado" #132


  Daily Painting #132/""Golden Aspen View, Oak Creek, Colorado" #132"/Original oil painting on panel 6"X8"
  Click to Purchase

    Another in the Autumn Landscape series; this one, again, in Colorado. The more I paint landscapes, the more I come to appreciate the abstract nature of shapes. It seems no matter what you are painting, a sort of rhythm develops in your work. 

ONE YEAR CELEBRATION:
This blog began one year ago on Thanksgiving Day, 2010.
THANKSGIVING TO:
*My fellow bloggers whose beautiful work and encouraging comments inspire me daily
*To my patrons who bestow honor upon me by choosing my work.
*Most of all, to David and the children, whose pep talks and positive attitudes embolden me to press on and keep painting.
***************************************************


Enjoy, Eileen      
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.