Sunday, December 11, 2011

"THE COOPER CHRISTMAS CARD"


  Custom Caricature Illustration/"The Cooper Christmas Card"/
Original drawing by Eileen McCoy, Artist
 
   Each year, for several years now, the Cooper family 
 (of Remax, Kansas City) contracted my services for their annual Christmas Card. The cards have told the story of their changing family over the years. This year is special as they have added a grandchild!

My family has been compelling me to get around to drawing our card again. Finally, I have gotten it completed. Look for the McCoy Family Christmas Caricature 
on the blog next week.

(To order one of your own for next year, visit my website/contact me page. But order early!)


  Enjoy, Eileen      
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.