Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shoal Stroll #151


Shoal Stroll/ Original Oil Painting/Eileen D. McCoy/Shoal Creek Living History Museum
CLICK TO PURCHASE  

Daily Painting #151/"Shoal Stroll"/Original oil painting on panel 8"X6"
    
Today's 80ยบ is quite the contrast to the freezing, drizzly Sunday just 2 days ago when I painted this oil painting at the Shoal Creek Living History Museum. I would not have made it, but for the 8 other brave painters who showed up. Surprisingly, I forgot about my cold wet feet and shivering hands and got into the moment. Another surprise:
 these 2 young gals who came strolling along in the freezing rain! 

To my loyal followers, posting will be reduced in the next week or so as I am working day and night on some rather large commissions. One is for 100 portrait-style caricature heads in color. Another involves some rather large watercolors. Thus, the daily paintings will be
here and there as time permits.   
Enjoy and thanks for following.
 I welcome your comments and feedback on the blog.  
                              
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

1 comment:

  1. Lovely character in the two girls walking along! Wonderful.
    Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.