Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Grocery Bag Dump"-Or "Why A Painter Needs to Draw"


From the Sketch Book ©eileenmccoy.com

 
Bid on Blog Paintings
   
Dumping the groceries on the kitchen table was never so much fun; the rhythm of this setup caught my eye and I ran for the sketchpad. The light and contrasting shapes made for an interesting study.  Yes, I did put away the pantry products when I was finished.

The past month, I have been framing and cataloging over 100 paintings in preparation for the solo show in December. I make it a point, however, to take a break each day and sketch; to study and plan for the next paintings.
STAY TUNED..   

 Enjoy, Eileen      
                          
    

              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.