Thursday, October 10, 2013

#190/ "THE RAIN IN SPAIN"-by©EILEENMCCOY.COM


"The Rain In Spain" ©eileenmccoy.com Caricature portrait on canvas
SOLD
Meet Allyson. Originally from Liberty, Missouri, she now lives and teaches in Spain; Thus the title, the fan and the dress (Her poise was also reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn and so the poetic reference). Paintings of her siblings will be featured in the next few days.

This client was delighted stating " I cannot believe how much these look like them!"
Though I haven't met 3/4 of these children, I felt like I knew them by the time these were completed. Watch for the siblings paintings in the next posts. 
This is part of the series "50 FACES SQUARED". 
Each portrait is painted on 10"X10" gallery wrapped canvases.
There is a 'fine line' between the caricatures in this series and the "humorous portraits".

  Enjoy, Eileen  

       
                              
              SEE MORE ART BY EILEEN:               

    Enjoy, Eileen  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these!! I really want these of my kids too! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.